1. One year of Nursery (40 months completed, 3+).
2. Two years of KG (KG I and KG II) 4+ and 5+).
3. Two years of KG and Ten years for ICSE + Two years for ISC years of school studies.
4. Public examinations are held at the end of Class X (ICSE) & Class XII (ISC).
5. For ICSE examination, each and every student must take the following subjects :
- BENGALI OR HINDI,
- HISTORY, CIVICS & GEOGRAPHY,
- SCIENCE: PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY,
- COMPUTER APPLICATION,
Rules and regulation of the syllabus and assessment of students’ performance are one in Accordance with the standard set by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi.
6. For the ISC examination, every student is required to take ENGLISH (Compulsory) with three to five elective subjects and must have been evaluated internally by the School in SOCIALLY USEFUL PRODUCTIVE WORKS AND COMMUNITY SERVICE.
: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology,
Computer Application, Arts.
: Economics, Sociology, Political Science,
Geography, Arts, Computer application, Mathematics
- ICSE is a package of two years, Std. IX and X. No admission is entertained between the year.
- ISC is a package of two years Std. XI and XII. No admission is possible in between the year.
Academic Year and Timings
The School academic year commences in January and ends in December. The School runs in two shifts. Nursery to Class IV in the first shift, and Class V to Class XII in the second shift.
First shift timings: 07.00 A.M. to 10.15 A.M.
Second Shift timings: 11:15 A.M. to 04.30 P.M
These timings are subject to change whenever necessary; it may not always be possible to intimate the change in advance.
Rules for payment of School & Transposrt Fees
- Fees will be received by the SOUTH INDIAN Bank, Amulya Market, 1st floor Mantribari Road for Nursery-III , INDUSLND Bank, 1,Mantribari Road,Agartala for IV – VII and Vijaya Bank, Central Road, Agartala for Class VIII – XII on behalf of the institution and shall be paid on or before the 10th of each month failing which a fine of Rs. 50.00 per month will be levied on all late payments.
- School/Transport fees can be paid online through mobile app by name “campus care”/ www.hcscampuscare.in
- The School Fees cover twelve calendar months. No reduction is made for holidays or broken
- No students will be allowed to sit for any terminal examination unless all school dues have been cleared before the respective examination.
- No concession is allowed when more than one child from a family is studying in the school.
- Fees will have to be paid as long as pupils name is on the roll.
- The school fees and other dues are liable to be revised at any time.
- Certificates will be withheld from pupils who have arrears of fees. Fees for the vacation months are to be paid in advance.
- Pupils joining or leaving the school during the year will have to pay all the fees of that quarter. (January-March/April-June/July-September/October-December)
- Parents /Guardians may deposit all the fees at a time in the beginning of the year.
The School Academic year is divided into two terms:
1st Term : January to May
2nd Term : June to December